Water Hygiene Training for Duty Holders
- UK regulations and specific healthcare guidelines
- Introduction to waterborne pathogens and their consequences
- How bacteria grow and where they thrive—how water distribution systems can become contaminated.
- Water safety planning, management and control of waterborne pathogens
- Control measures—Policies and procedures
- Personal hygiene
- The impact of getting it wrong
Suitable for: Duty holders and responsible persons, particularly those responsible for the management of Water Hygiene in healthcare premises inclusive of; NHS premises, care homes and private medical practices.
Course Duration: Half day
Course Delivery: Theory
Next Available Course
Tuesday 22nd October 2019 – Aqua Protec National Office, Unit 11 Stockwood Business Park, Stockwood, B96 6SX
Get In Touch
To book a place on the course or for more information please contact us at the national office on 01386 793690 or alternatively please fill out the form below
Unit 11 Stockwood Business Park,