Water Hygiene Training for Maintenance Personnel
Content encompasses the elementary requirements of HTM04-01: Safe water in healthcare premises – Part B Operational Management.
- UK regulations and specific healthcare guidelines
- Introduction to waterborne pathogens and their consequences
- How bacteria grow and where they thrive—how water distribution systems can become contaminated.
- Water safety planning
- Instruction and guidance in the management and control of waterborne pathogens
- Control measures – Maintenance Precautions
- Personal hygiene
- The impact of getting it wrong
Suitable for: Maintenance Personnel responsible for carrying out routine maintenance, monitoring, sampling, testing and inspections of water systems particularly those responsible for the management of Water Hygiene in healthcare premises inclusive of; NHS premises, care homes and private medical practices.
Course Duration: Half day
Course Delivery: Theory with combined practical elements.
Next Available Course
Tuesday 22nd October 2019 – Aqua Protec National Office, Unit 11 Stockwood Business Park, Stockwood, B96 6SX
Get In Touch
To book a place on the course or for more information please contact us at the national office on 01386 793690 or alternatively please fill out the form below
Unit 11 Stockwood Business Park,