Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
We would like to reassure you that Aqua Protec are here for you to support you with maintaining the hygiene of your water systems throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Aqua Protec continually follow advice as issued by the Government. The Company is taking measures on a daily basis to ensure that it is following the most up to date advice. Aqua Protec have over 30 years of experience in the water treatment and hygiene industry, and are committed to continuing to deliver our services safely to our clients.
Our team are available to support you and safely deliver our services on your site whether you:
- Are fully operational and require your normal services.
- Have and empty or under occupied premises and you need support in effectively managing stagnation.
- Have and empty or under occupied premises and you are looking to recommission your building safely back into service as lockdown restrictions are gradually lifted.
- Require additional support due to staff absence.
Aqua Protec has a Business Continuity Plan in place to maintain the delivery of critical services during the COVID-19 pandemic. This is available to our clients upon request.
What we are doing to keep our staff safe
Our primary focus is to keep a healthy workforce so that we can continue to deliver our services and protect the people using the premises in which we work.
- All of our Service Operative Team have had Individual Worker Risk Assessments for COVID-19 (Coronavirus) to ensure that the risk to them is as low as reasonably practicable.
- Our Service Operatives are trained in Occupational Hygiene and follow good Infection Control Practices daily as part of their normal duties at work. Part of our water hygiene training includes how to avoid cross contamination. Our processes are inherently designed to prevent the spread of pathogens from one place to another.
- In addition to our already stringent personal hygiene and biological hazard control procedures, we have introduced extra processes for our team to follow including those for re-fuelling vehicles and returning home to help keep their families safe.
- We have continued supplies of PPE and have delivered training on its correct and safe use. Our Service Operative team are classified as key workers, allowing them to access to prioritised testing.
- We have increased social distancing measures including home working and safe systems of work to eliminate, where reasonably practicable, any of our team members from working together.
What we are doing to ensure we have adequate resources
- We are in daily contact with all of our key suppliers regarding their business continuity, including staffing levels, monitoring their supply chain and understanding changes to their lead times.
- We have increased stock and call off levels proportionately to plan for the requirements of both our clients and suppliers, this includes suitable PPE.
Working with you for safe service delivery
We would like to ask our clients to support our Service Operative team in delivering our services safely.
- Please provide us with clear information regarding access and any concerns regarding COVID-19 in the building before our site team attend.
- Please ensure our Service Operatives are fully briefed of any special control measures you are taking onsite to control the spread of COVID-19 prior to upon their arrival onsite.
On occasions we may need to rearrange your service delivery due to unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control. We will do our very best to minimise the impact of this to support you to continue in keeping your water systems safe.
We thank you for your collaboration during this time.
Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact your Project Manager in the first instance who will be more than happy to assist with your query.
You may find the below links of use
Get In Touch
For more information on our extended support services please contact us at the national office on 01386 793690 or alternatively please fill out the form below
Unit 11 Stockwood Business Park,